Mission Guide - Index
Intro to the
missions and FAQ
I've written these
mission guides so that you almost can complete the missions without
ever looking up from the paper (i said almost). But at times, you've
gotta use your head.. there's no guide to everything. Your best friend
will be the radar. Use it a lot, sometimes you can find better and
quicker paths to the designated areas.
Q: "a 180", "180 deg turn" ?
A: Turn around. In the opposite direction of the one you now are
The best way to do this is (if you have the room) get into reverse,
and turn the steering wheel when at speed backwards. your front wheels
will skid, and you will end up in the opposite direction.
Q: "Red path" "Blue
path" "Second Blue path" ?
A: These indicate what color the path on the map belonging to the
description has. Second before that color means it's the second time i
used that color, along the entire mission path accordingly.
On to the guides then:
- [Enviroment 1 (Hollowood) - mission 1 to
- [Enviroment 2 (Slums) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 3 (Docks) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 4 (HiRise) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 5 (Millitary) - mission 1 to
- [Enviroment 6 (Back Of Beyond) - mission
1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 7 (Necropolis) - mission 1
- [Enviroment 8 (The Great Divide aka
Bridge) - mission 1 of 1]
- [Enviroment 9 (The Police Compound) -
mission 1 to 3]
Any comments, flames,
requests or questions about these mission guides can be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a better/easier/more
innovative/whatever way to solve the missions than i had, feel free to
tell me. I like feedback :)