[Carmageddon TDR2000 Mission Guide]
[Intro to the missions
I've written these mission guides so that you almost can complete the missions without
ever looking up from the paper (i said almost). But at times, you've gotta use your head..
there's no guide to everything. Your best friend will be the radar. Use it a lot,
sometimes you can find better and quicker paths to the designated areas.
Q: "a 180", "180 deg turn"
A: Turn around. In the opposite direction of the one you now are facing.
The best way to do this is (if you have the room) get into reverse, and turn the steering
wheel when at speed backwards. your front wheels will skid, and you will end up in the
Q: "Red path" "Blue path"
"Second Blue path" ?
A: These indicate what color the path on the map belonging to the description has. Second
before that color means it's the second time i used that color, along the entire mission
How can i get these printed out? They are much more usefull printed out.
We have each mission divided into its own txt file, and we zipped up all the files into one small download. You can download the 25kb file here. Hope you find use for it.
On to the guides then:
- [Enviroment 1 (Hollowood) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 2 (Slums) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 3 (Docks) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 4 (HiRise) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 5 (Millitary) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 6 (Back Of Beyond) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 7 (Necropolis) - mission 1 to 3]
- [Enviroment 8 (The Great Divide aka Bridge) - mission 1 of 1]
- [Enviroment 9 (The Police Compound) - mission 1 to 3]
Any comments, flames, requests or questions about these mission guides can be sent to email@example.com. If you have a
better/easier/more innovative/whatever way to solve the missions than i had, feel free to
tell me. I like feedback :)
Driven To Destruction
- All HTML/GFX ©2000 The Beast
Carmageddon, Carmageddon2 Carpocalypse Now & Carmageddon TDR2000
All names belong to their respective owners